Season Starts December 2nd, 2022
With some of the best snow in Southern Wyoming and Northern Colorado, Snowy Range Ski Area has the best value for your skiing vacation. Located in the beautiful Medicine Bow National Forest, we offer fun for the whole family.
We highly recommend pre-purchasing lift tickets prior to arrival. Pre-purchased lift tickets can be picked up at our Ticket office, or at one of our pickup boxes.
LIFT TICKET PRICES
PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE THE $2 MEDIA FEE
Please select “Create Account” when completing your purchase. We have recently changed systems so a new account will need to be created.
All lift tickets sold online are new tickets.
If you are wanting to reload a lift ticket from the 2021/22 season please bring your lift ticket to the Snowy Range Ticket Office.
- Pricing listed online/onsite cost
- Prices do not include ticket media fee.
- We have upgraded to an RFID System.
- Children and Seniors must wear a ticket to get on the lift.
- No lift ticket fine is $100
- Pricing subject to change during the season
- Holidays/Peaks days will be listed on the calendar during purchase. Weekdays will sometimes be considered peak days depending on the time of year.
- We do not offer 1/2 day ticket or military/student discounts
- Hold on to your daily lift ticket if you are returning. You can reload passes online at snowyrangeski.com/reload or at our ticket office.
LIFT TICKET FAQS
LIFT TICKET POLICY
- Lift tickets/Season Passes are required to ride any lift at Snowy Range Ski Area. Lift tickets/Season Passes must be showing at all times. If caught riding or attempting to ride a lift without a lift ticket/Season Pass will be considered theft of services. Theft of Services will result in a $100 ticket catch fee.
- Riding or attempting to ride a lift with a season pass not belonging to the person will be considered theft of services. A $100 fee will be issued to the person using the pass and the pass will be confiscated. The season pass holder is required to pay a $100 fine to get their season pass back.
WHERE DO I PICKUP MY LIFT TICKET
- Pre-purchased lift tickets can be picked up at one of our ticket windows, or at our lift ticket pickup box located outside of the Ticket Office. Please have your confirmation email ready when picking up your lift tickets at the Ticket Office and Pickup Box.
- Lift tickets can also be purchased day of at the Ticket Office.
Lift Ticket/Rental Cancellation Policy
- All online reservation refunds must be requested 24 hours prior to arrival (at 8 am). Rainchecks must be requested by noon the day of your reservation. In the event of a COVID-19 interruption in operations, we will offer rainchecks for the 2022/2023 season but no refunds will be issued. Rainchecks expire at the end of the 2022/2023 season. Online tickets expire at the end of the selected date. NO refunds or rain checks will be offered after the original date of the ticket. Please forward to your email receipt to request a refund or order modification to email@example.com.
- Example: A refund for a Saturday ticket must be requested by 8AM on Wednesday
Lessons must be canceled 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson. Group lessons canceled less than 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson can be rescheduled with a $15 fee but no refund will be issued. Private lessons canceled less than 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson can be rescheduled with a $30 fee but no refund will be issued. Request for a refund or raincheck after the lesson was scheduled to start the lesson can not be refunded or rescheduled.
Example: A refund for a Saturday 10AM lesson must be requested by 10AM on Wednesday
WHAT IF I WASHED MY PASS/TICKET
If you accidentally wash your pass or ticket it should be fine. They are designed to survive wear and tear. If your pass/ticket no longer works at the lift we can issue a new card at the ticket office for $2.
CAN I PUNCH A HOLE IN MY PASS
No, because of the microchip and antenna a hole can not be punched into the card. To use a lanyard please use a clear plastic sleeve to hold the card and attach the lanyard.
WHAT IS THE WTP# ON MY PASS OR TICKET
Each card has a unique encoded number called the WTP#, you will use this to reload your card. Visit snowyrangeski.com/reload to reuse your ticket. When you purchase a ticket you will use the WTP# printed on your card to reload the same ticket. Make sure you use the same card.
HOW DO I RELOAD MY TICKET
Visit snowyrangeski.com/reload to reuse your ticket. When you purchase a ticket you will use the WTP# printed on your card to reload the same ticket. Make sure you use the same card.
HOW SHOULD I WEAR MY RFID CARD
- All passes/tickets must be carried in a pocket on the left side of your jacket
- The pass/ticket must be the only thing in the pocket
- no other passes/tickets
- no hotel keys
- no phones
- no wallets
HOW DO I PICK UP MY TICKET
When you purchase a lift ticket online you can pick up your ticket at the outdoor kiosk or any of the ticket windows. Each lift ticket is unique to each age group and will be loaded with the date you purchased online.
If you are reloading your ticket you DO NOT have to pick up a new ticket you can use the same ticket and go directly to the lift once you arrive. Make sure you have the correct ticket in your pocket before you try to use it.
WHAT DOES RFID STAND FOR
RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification Device. Each RFID card contains a microchip that holds the information with your pass/ticket information. Your card is automatically read by the gates at each lift and the gate will open if your pass/ticket is valid.
DO I NEED A LIFT TICKET FOR THE MAGIC CARPET (THE COLT)?
We require everyone riding the Magic Carpet to wear a lift ticket and have the proper ski or snowboard gear.
DO PARENTS NEED A LIFT TICKET TO HELP THEIR CHILDREN ON THE MAGIC CARPET (THE COLT)?
We require everyone riding a lift to wear a lift ticket and have the proper ski or snowboard gear. We do allow parents to walk next to the lift without a ticket or gear.