Why go through the trouble of transporting everyone’s equipment around when Snowy Range offers affordable rentals at the base of the mountain! Our rental team will get you fitted and out on the slopes efficiently while offering you personal attention. For extra safety, we also recommend adding a helmet to your rental package.
Are you a more advanced skier or rider? You can upgrade to our K2 skis or Never Summer snowboard performance gear. You can also stop by our tuning shop to have your gear waxed and edged before you to hit the slopes.
ONLINE RENTAL RESERVATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED BY 8AM THE DAY BEFORE ARRIVAL. Rental purchases within this window can be purchased at the ski area.
PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend making online rental reservations 48 hours in advance for your trip to the ski area. If you do NOT make an advanced reservation, we cannot guarantee equipment rentals in all sizes will be available. Please consider arriving as early in the morning as possible if you are renting equipment without an advanced reservation, or perhaps look into other regional ski/snowboard shops for your equipment rental needs.
* Demo Skis or Snowboard available for $40, limited availability.
* Rentals include skis, boots, and poles OR snowboard and boots
* Snowy Range asks that multi day rentals and additional rental equipment are kept with the rider until the last day of their rental when they are finished skiing.
Determining your release preference is your responsibility.
Your Release Preference based on height, weight, age, and boot sole length are used by the shop technician to determine the release/retention settings for your bindings.
Consult these descriptions (pictured) to select your Release Preference. Be sure to provide accurate information. Errors may increase your risk of injury.
Snowy Range Ski
TUNING & REPAIRS
Please Note: You must go to the Ticket Office to schedule and pay for tune-ups and repairs.
REFUND & WEATHER POLICY
- Skiing and Snowboarding are outdoor sports. Beware of changing mountain conditions.
Lift Ticket/Rental Cancellation Policy
- To submit a date change request, please forward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an alternative date, and reason for the request. All date change requests are reviewed and require approval. Date changes are not guaranteed. Fees apply.
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- To submit a date change request, please forward your confirmation email to email@example.com with an alternative date, and reason for the request. All date change requests are reviewed and require approval. Date changes are not guaranteed. Fees apply.